A secret place is a place completely hidden from everyone;s eye. My secret place is very dear to me. Whether anyone is there to understand my pain,excitement,grieve, sadness,hap-
piness or tears, I don't know but yes I know that my secret place will always understand it. We all love our secret places so much because we are connected to it intentionally.My secret place is very beautiful. Its like heaven. It has one beautiful lake in between.One small highland made of sand and mud.rest of the side covered with thick branches of leaves. That place is so comfortable.whenever I go there I feel that someone is sitting with me who is just like and can hear,see and respond to me. That's the moment I can share my conversation. That's place is the reason behind my smile.That's the only thing kept closer to my heart.I also love listening sounds made my natural elements. i love my secret place a lot and it will be only secret.
piness or tears, I don't know but yes I know that my secret place will always understand it. We all love our secret places so much because we are connected to it intentionally.My secret place is very beautiful. Its like heaven. It has one beautiful lake in between.One small highland made of sand and mud.rest of the side covered with thick branches of leaves. That place is so comfortable.whenever I go there I feel that someone is sitting with me who is just like and can hear,see and respond to me. That's the moment I can share my conversation. That's place is the reason behind my smile.That's the only thing kept closer to my heart.I also love listening sounds made my natural elements. i love my secret place a lot and it will be only secret.

Comments